Letter to my minister:
- Why do you go to church/what's church about/what's in it for you?
- Why do you read the Bible?
- Why are you a Christian?
- the objective
- the 'what's in it for me' and
- the teleological
- the reliability of the Biblical text and its content,
- that it truly speaks about the reality of human life and experience/the dilemma of evil and its frustrations, and
- that it is true.
The end game is to get to two crucial matters: why we have excellent grounds to believe God is, and excellent grounds to accept that the resurrection occurred and Jesus is who he said he was.