As the astute reader might surmise, its getting tedious doing the 36 questions. I'll do them in bulk from now on.
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
At work: everyone I’ve dealt with feels positive and we achieve good.
At home: house work done, becoming lost in a project, family in the circle but likewise enjoying their interests.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I don’t. Well, I do: I like to put nonsense lyrics to well known tunes for the benefit of my family. However, they do not detect a benefit in my efforts and politely ignore them.
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
The mind of a 30 year old? So immature, so unfurnished.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
No. I'm more interested in they hope beyond where Joshua of Nazareth has gone before.
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
I don’t have a ‘partner’ I have a wife: Christian faith, interests in the arts and business, interest in people’s motivations.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
[the 'Christian' answer aside] Living in Australia in C21.
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
Well, I'm not going to do that on the Internet!
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Able to more effectively engage people in satisfying (for them) conversation.