- Cut your children off from contact with those yet to hear the gospel
- Prevent your children from influencing those outside the church
- Stop you, the parents from getting to know, love and communicate the love of Christ to non-Christians
- Reinforce the misconception that Christians are afraid of the world
- Prevent opportunities for you to powerfully dispel misconceptions about Christ, his church and the world.
- Allow you to avoid opportunities to join committees of influence in public schools.
I can see the competition Christian schools are mounting with the enclosed order of Poor Clares.